Friday, November 7, 2008

Los Angeles Arboretum

I had one of those magical days that sort of happened by accident.  I went to the Arboretum to meet Tim Phillips, the acting CEO to chat about the Los Angeles Garden Show next year and met someone who I was introduced to online who is the artist in residence.  Leigh Adams is a breath of fresh air.  She took me to a few of her hide outs and special installations that are a delight.  The snake path that winds its way through the Australian Garden is lovely as is the garden itself.  The weather was divine and after lunch I stayed 2 more hours looking at the herb garden, rose garden and the horse stables which were amazing.

Visit the Arboretum.  Its a wonderful place and easy to get to.  Take the 210 past Pasadena and a right exit off Baldwin, and within a 1 /4 mile you are there.

http://www.arboretum.org/

John

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are a Prince! I have many more wonderful places in the Arboretum to show you! Leigh